ComoWater, will tell you how.
Tiffany takes your all-American standard fare and adds cultures. Cilantro and harissa go mainstream with her easy to prepare corn smear recipe. Wherever your guests are from they will never eat corn on the cob again with just butter and salt.
The premise of Como Water, and Tiffany's style of food preparation, is vegan and vegetarian. Note that Tiffany's recipe calls for Earth Balance instead of butter.
If you are not vegetarian, you can adapt this spicy smear for grilled meat and fish.
Check back for more healthy recipes from Tiffany at Como Water.
http://listas.rpp.com.pe/gastronomia/1368-concurso-las-7-maravillas-gastronmicas-del-per Soups round the world are often composites of l...
watermelon, cucumber, tomato, feta salad The first recipe in my series of healthy recipes is from Sylvie owner of Gourmand in the Kitche...
http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2010/09/ the-cavewomans-guide-to-good-health?currentPage=1 The Paleo diet or "hunter gathere...
According to the USDA's Dietary Guidelines 2010, Chapter 5, p.45 , "individuals with a higher Mediterranean diet score have red...
The "fruit" from the Garden of Eden was depicted as an apple by Lucas Cranach around 1538. See similar images by Albrecht Du...
Normally I illustrate my blogs with photos that define my point with humor or visual appeal. The albeit disgusting image on the left is ...
Are you a meat and potatoes person? According to results of a Texas study, there is no need to choose between proteins and carbohydrates...
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Try Something New for 30 Days
- Will the Plate Break? New Controversy about MyPlat...
- Get Off the Fence! Eating Behavior Changes You Ca...
- Diets: There Is No One Size Fits All
- Survival Gardens
- Is it a Choice? - Losing Weight and Your Health
- Your Eating Style - Changing Your Approach to Food...
- The Survival of Fish - Benefits of Aquaculture
- Pavlov's Dog and Behavior Modification for Changes...
- Cilantro-Harissa Grilled Corn Recipe
- Mindless Eating: End Your See Food Eat Food Diet
- Watermelon, Cucumber, Tomato, Feta Salad
- Social Belonging - the bodybook?
- ▼ July (13)