Thursday, May 19, 2011
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a proven diet used by physicians for patients with hypertension. It is recommended for the whole family by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010.
http://listas.rpp.com.pe/gastronomia/1368-concurso-las-7-maravillas-gastronmicas-del-per Soups round the world are often composites of l...
watermelon, cucumber, tomato, feta salad The first recipe in my series of healthy recipes is from Sylvie owner of Gourmand in the Kitche...
http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2010/09/ the-cavewomans-guide-to-good-health?currentPage=1 The Paleo diet or "hunter gathere...
According to the USDA's Dietary Guidelines 2010, Chapter 5, p.45 , "individuals with a higher Mediterranean diet score have red...
The "fruit" from the Garden of Eden was depicted as an apple by Lucas Cranach around 1538. See similar images by Albrecht Du...
Normally I illustrate my blogs with photos that define my point with humor or visual appeal. The albeit disgusting image on the left is ...
Are you a meat and potatoes person? According to results of a Texas study, there is no need to choose between proteins and carbohydrates...
- ► 2013 (45)
- ► 2012 (25)
- Twelve Healthy Habits for Nutrition
- Mark Zuckerberg Kills His Own Food
- Fat Free and Sugar Free Food is not Calorie Free
- Eating As Art
- My Plate - Plate Size Matters
- Functional Foods
- Healthy Eating Plans - The DASH Diet
- How To Read Nutrition Facts
- Nutrient Dense Foods
- The Skinny About Fat
- Special K Challenge
- Conscious Eating
- Nutrition Research - What's In The Food You Eat
- Breakfast: Still the Most Important Meal of the Da...
- The Food Diary - Developing Healthy Eating Pattern...
- Summer Strawberries
- Papaya and Peru
- Eat An Apple A Day .....
- ▼ May (18)